Saturday, January 11, 2014

setting some goals

Trying to focus on my fitness goals for 2014.  I have achieved so much and come so far.  Funny how easy it is to let it slip away.  Today was my first run of 2014.  It was freezing.  But I got it done.

Goals for 2014:

Daily Meditation.

~ If only for 5 minutes, I want to start my day with some peace.  My goal is to start tomorrow with some guided meditation.   That way, when I begin on Monday, I will have an idea of how to keep my mind on track.  I am hoping to do every day, but am starting off with a 30 day challenge. 

Yoga.

~ I have got to get back on my mat.  I know my problem with this is yoga ADD.  I get so bored with the yoga I have here.  It doesn't help that it is freezing in the downstairs of my house and I can't stand to be cold when practicing yoga.  I am going to get back on track tomorrow. 

Running.

~ Of course I have already set the goal of 600 miles in 2014.  But also have some race goals.  First up, the Color Run with Anna on May 17th.  Then the Noblesville 10k on May 24th.  And then my first Half on October 18th at the Indianapolis Marathon.  There is a 10k in Minneapolis that I am hoping to get a bunch of girls together to run in.

Wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment