Friday, January 10, 2014

pictures of 2013

I would never consider myself a photographer.  I have never charged anyone a penny for pictures.  I do however love taking pictures.  I love editing pictures.  And I adore being able to take pictures for my friends and family for free so that they can have memories (that they may not be able to afford any other way) and I can get practice.  I learn so much each and every time I go out and do pictures.  I can't wait until the warmer weather.  I am hoping to do a friends and family day at the park.  It would be fun to set up 45 minute sessions with 4 or 5 families and do a bunch of pictures all in one day.  I have no idea if there would even be enough people interested but hoping so :)

Anyway, here are some of my favorite pictures I took during 2013.....

Olivia Grace
my sweet grand-daughter.....oh how I miss seeing her, holding her and loving on her.......

Deklen
my cousin's new baby boy :)  I knit the Superman overalls and hat for Jessica's shower gift.  The pattern for the overalls is Foggy Mountain Coveralls and the pattern for the hat is Holly Hat.

Drew's Senior Pictures
I can't even begin to wrap my head around the fact that my little boy is graduating this year.

Kayla's family & a maternity shot of Jessica

Anna, 10 & Matthew, 6
my kiddos are growing up so fast

4 comments:

  1. I would consider you a photographer you are very talented! Beautiful photo's

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I get the superman outfit I love love it! And u do awesome work u definitely are a photographer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much :) :) I really enjoy it. I hand knit the overalls and the hat. Both of the patterns are listed above the photos.

    ReplyDelete