Monday, January 20, 2014

some progress...

Doing great on my Yoga and Meditation 30 day Challenge.  I am loving it!  Erin is fun and is doing poses that even as a seasoned yogi, I have never tried.  Today I got into my 2nd and 3rd wheel ever, yesterday I got into Crow.  I did fall on my face....but I did it!  My confidence is growing and my flexibility is getting better and I am rediscovering my love of Yoga.  Which was the point of this challenge.  So yay!

Yoga today......I spy my cute Floyd during Down Dog :)


On Saturday I ran.  I ran for Meg.  If you don't know who Meg is, check out her story here.  As a runner, who is constantly out on the streets, hoping that drivers are paying attention to me and seeing me....it breaks my heart that this mom and wife and runner are gone.  Such a tragedy.  I ran my second sub-30 minute 5k....26 minutes to be exact.  I am so excited about my sudden progress.  So excited to see some warmer temps and get to training for my summer races.

My run for Meg.  3.4 miles #MegsMiles

No comments:

Post a Comment