Friday, January 10, 2014

blizzard of 2014

So 2014 started off with a bang.  Of course, I was on Winter Break with the kids.  Being a lunch lady means when they are home, so am I.  We had celebrated Christmas, had a very quiet and fun New Years Eve and were ready to head back to school on the following Tuesday.  Mother Nature had a different idea all together.  Fishers, Indiana got 12" of snow on Sunday night and the kids still have not gone back to school yet.  Can't beat a 3 week Winter Break with my kiddos :)

One of the perks of taking all of my children's pictures is that if something awesome is happening with Mother Nature, we can do pictures.  I am so proud and excited about our snow pictures.  So much fun!

I did knit both of their hats...they are both the Holly Hat pattern, Anna's with a flower duplicate stitch pattern and Matty's with a Boba Fett duplicate stitch pattern.  My legwarmers are knit with MadTosh Vintage yarn with the Everlong pattern.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment